Life Science is the biology textbook targeted towards 4th-7th grades that redefines the educational eBook. Life Science features simplified concepts of complex material, full audio narration using professional voice actors; all while being loaded with images, video, interactive diagrams, auto-graded quizzes, galleries, and even live web content. The eBook can automate much of the heavy lifting that had to previously be done by teachers, follows the Life Science curriculum taught in most public schools, and most importantly helps students apply the life sciences to the real world.
Life Science features simplified (and unbiased) concepts of complex material. By breaking concepts down as simply as possible we solve several problems: Students learn the material faster, students have less questions, and it makes it easier on teachers.
Full Audio Narration
Using full audio narration, teachers don't have to do as much work to teach and makes it easier for students to learn. Life Science features a female voice actress for the entire textbook.
Interactive Diagrams, Videos, Galleries, and Quizzes
Using diagrams, videos, galleries, and quizzes; under our tests students learned the same material 2-3 times faster than a traditional text book. With students processing interactive visual information, students can understand concepts more quickly and have a better understanding much faster than static material.
Living Document with an Unparalleled Learning Experience
If you're a parent or teacher that would like to see additional material covered, just contact us and we'll add it!
Life Science covers the following Chapters and subjects:
1. Essentials of Life (Chemical Bonds, Amino Acids, Proteins, Cell Structure)
2. Building Blocks of Life (Prokaryotic Cells, Eukaryotic Cells 1, Eukaryotic Cells 2, ATP and Active and Passive Transport, Cell Theory)
3. Nature's Miracle Workers (Cell Organelles, Cell Division, Chromosomes, The Cell Cycle, Mitosis, Cytokinesis)
4. Reproduction of Life (Meiosis, Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, History of Genetics, Mendelian Inheritance)
5. Genetics (Punnett Square, Genetic Disorders, Genetic Transformations, Theory of Evolution)
6. Populations (Taxonomy, Population Dynamics, Ecosystems, Biomes and Biological Communities, Photosynthesis, Cellular Respiration)